Janoel Incubator(no longer availble) Why?

csr326

Chirping
7 Years
Sep 28, 2012
Ive been searching like crazy for an authentic Janoel 48-56 egg incubator with the heat coil and separate fan. It seems like no one is offering them anymore or they are sold out? This also includes the Rite farm 36 that has a similar design with the heat coil/fan separate.

You can only find the cheap heat/fan combo with no viewing holes. Those seem to be cheap knock offs.

Does anyone know what happened? Why ebay, Amazon, online retail outlets no longer offer this particular incubator?

Attachments

• Janoel1.jpg
    Janoel1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Janoel2.jpg
    Janoel2.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 11
When I type it in to Google it comes up on a number of sites.

The Janoel incubators are ‘cheap, Chinese’ incubators. They come under other names like ‘MagicFly’ or just unbranded, exactly same designs, just a different name.

When I type it in to Google it comes up on a number of sites.

The Janoel incubators are ‘cheap, Chinese’ incubators. They come under other names like ‘MagicFly’ or just unbranded, exactly same designs, just a different name.

No they are not the same design. Genuine Janoel’s were $150-$200 brand new. They were better built and had the brand name Janoel on top. What you’re seeing are knock off’s of Janoel 48-56. They might look the same but believe me they are not. Most of the knock off’s have the heater/fan combo and the plastic is cheap and flimsy. Genuine Janoel weren’t made that way. Janoels might have been Chinese but they were actually well made and were extremely reliable. You can literally see the difference in quality

Attachments

• 2C26C527-3C95-41BE-A93D-81BDDF561A95.jpeg
    2C26C527-3C95-41BE-A93D-81BDDF561A95.jpeg
    296.8 KB · Views: 13
Is there a specific reason you're looking for that incubator?

Check out www.incubatorwarehouse.com

I wanted a plastic incubator that i could rinse out and disinfect. The foam incubator are hard to keep clean and bacteria can still linger in the foam. The one I’m looking for you can fill from the outside without having to open the incubator. I live in extreme dry weather so i need all the help keeping humidity levels even

Back
Top Bottom