Japanese Buff Bantam Roo and Hen!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickiebabyfluff, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Chickiebabyfluff

Chickiebabyfluff Yappette in Training

Apr 13, 2011
    NorthEastern Ohio
    Up for your consideration today is a Pair of Japanese Buff Bantams. Chuck and His Lady Love Cherry! They are a year old and both took first place at fair last year for best in breed! Chuck is handsome and in charge and VERY protective of his Love Cherry. Cherry is very sweet and loves to be held if you can get her away from Chuck's watchful eye. I am no longer going to be breeding this wonderful breed so i am in search of a good home for them. They will be pick up only i live in Northeastern ohio. PM me with your interest or any questions!! Thanks!! this Is Cherry! [​IMG]

Chuck in all his Glory! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2011
  2. Sunshinechiwa

Sunshinechiwa Out Of The Brooder

Apr 1, 2011
    Punta Gorda, Fl.
    Chuck is a very handsome fellow and his girlfriend Cherry seen very in love with him.
    They are beautiful. Shame that the weather doesn't permit to ship. I love them.
    I wish you good luck in find a good home for them.

3. Chickiebabyfluff

Chickiebabyfluff Yappette in Training

Apr 13, 2011
    NorthEastern Ohio
    Quote:Thank you !!! I wish tht i could ship but just don't want to risk it. :eek:)

4. flowerhensowner

flowerhensowner Out Of The Brooder

Jul 7, 2011
    Northeast Ohio
    hello just curious on where abouts you live in ohio im also from ohio and have been looking for birds similar to yours.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by