1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Japanese Rooster- Pet/Breed : Make Offer

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Toyotadude88, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Toyotadude88

Toyotadude88 New Egg

Apr 11, 2009
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This rooster was hand raised. He is exceptionally sweet, just too noisy for our neighborhood.

Named Cowboy, this guy is a real looker. He has a large beautiful comb and black and white feathers. He is a Japanese/Modern Game Rooster, about 5 months of age.

We would like to find a great home for him; this is our top priority. We do not want him eaten.

If you have a wonderful home for him, we would be glad to arrange a time to meet. Please give us a call at (916)-844-8173 and ask for Katherine. We are located in the Sacramento, CA. area.

Make a reasonable offer.

We also have Cowboy's father and mother, and another hen available. The hens are Modern Game, the rooster is a Japanese. We would like them to all go together if possible, but we are open to all offers. Pictures will be added soon.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
  2. Toyotadude88

Toyotadude88 New Egg

Apr 11, 2009
    [​IMG]

3. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

He's a very pretty boy. I know about the rooster thing, I live in the city as well. I had to find my rooster a new home a couple months back. Keep looking, I'm sure you will find a good home for him.

4. chickenwhisperer123

chickenwhisperer123 Whispers Loudly

Mar 7, 2009
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    I like the feathers on his front!!
    Nice looking little guy!

5. Toyotadude88

Toyotadude88 New Egg

Apr 11, 2009
    [​IMG]

6. Toyotadude88

Toyotadude88 New Egg

Apr 11, 2009
    b.hromada :

He's a very pretty boy. I know about the rooster thing, I live in the city as well. I had to find my rooster a new home a couple months back. Keep looking, I'm sure you will find a good home for him.

Quote:Thanks, pass on the word for me, if you could [​IMG]

7. Toyotadude88

Toyotadude88 New Egg

Apr 11, 2009
    [​IMG]

8. Toyotadude88

Toyotadude88 New Egg

Apr 11, 2009
    [​IMG]

Please, somebody contact me if you are interested.

Our neighbors are complaining (our house is very close to our neighbors').

Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by