Japenese or English bantams? Or ? (older assortment birds) **PIXS**

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Rainstorm, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Rainstorm

Rainstorm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Lake Placid FLorida
    These came in an assortment from ideal few months ago, Cant figure out what they are,

I have 3 of the white colored ones, but two have slight cream/brown color in their white feathers and one has light blue color that you probably cant see in the pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Rainstorm

Rainstorm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Lake Placid FLorida
    Anyone??

3. jeslewmazer

jeslewmazer Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2009
    Mississippi
    The silver boy looks like a Silver duckwing OE (Old English), except the leg color looks yellow from the pics but should be pearl/white. All of mine have been anyways. [​IMG] The other boy looks like Spangled Old English. The black girl could be a poor dressed Brown Red OE, But I have never personally seen one. Not really a clue there but maybe Old English also. [​IMG] The girl to the far right in 1st pic maybe a Buff OE, the last girl White or Self Blue OE

Last edited: Jan 5, 2011
  4. gumbii

gumbii Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2010
    bell gardens, ca
    yep, OEGB...

those white creamy ones are red pyle... one silver duckwing roo, that hen with the blue legs looks like a quail... that other roo is a mottled... or a very poor millefleur... i dunno... they are cute though...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by