~*~ Jasper The Aussie Fanclub! ~*~ <>Pictures Incuded<>

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by luvinmychickens, Dec 12, 2011.

1. luvinmychickens

luvinmychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    [​IMG]

So this is the thread for my Aussie, Jasper! He was about 8 weeks old when I got him. I promise to show a TON of pictures of Jasper, and maybe even some with Bailey (my Weim) in them too. I will share stories of our adventures with my first puppy ever! Love ya Jaspie and Bay! <3

Some stories:
    So I go to bed for the night... Ahem, I mean I sleep on the couch for the night. I wake up at about 2 am, and he is whining. I give him the taxi ride to his eliminating area, and he sniffs around. Finally, he urinates! I praise him and bring him back inside. We play for a little bit on the floor, until he started sniffing around. I give him the taxi ride back outside, and he poos. I praise him, and we come back inside. Now, he is tired. He lays on my lap, and falls asleep. Such a precious moment. I carefully lift him off of my lap, and put him in his crate. He lifts his head slowly, to see me close the door, then falls asleep. 4 am rolls around, and I wake up to the sound of whining again. I give him the taxi ride to his eliminating area. Once again, he urinates, then follows me back inside. We play again, to get ride of some of his energy. He chews on things he is not supposed to, so I pull him away and put a toy in front of him. He starts to sniff around AGAIN, so I take him back outside. He poos, I praise him, and he comes back inside. I put him back into his crate, and we both fall soundly asleep. 6 am is right around the corner. He cries. I do the same thing I did the previous times....Except this time he does NOT want to sleep. I cradle him and play with him, and he both fall asleep on the couch. I awaken to the sound of my sister. "Isabel! Why is Jasper sleeping with you?!" My eyes flutter opened. "Huh? What?! Oh my goodness.... He's gonna be spoiled!" My sister, Abby, takes him out of my arms, and taxi's him out the door. Soon enough, he arrives inside.

PICTURES:

As a little tiny pup!
    [​IMG]

December 12, 2011
    [​IMG]

December 17, 2011
    [​IMG]

December 17, 2011

[​IMG]

December 17, 2011

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  2. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    Can't wait to see pictures! [​IMG]

3. Ukiah

Ukiah Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2011
    AL
    Can't wait to see pictures, I'm a huge fan of Aussies! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    [​IMG]

5. luvinmychickens

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    [​IMG] Here is one when he was obviously a bit smaller. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Lothiriel

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    Cuddly cuteness!! He'll be a gorgeous dog. [​IMG]

7. Mountain Man Jim

Mountain Man Jim Chillin' With My Peeps

But, you can name your Aussie Jasper! My aussie's name is Jasper!! I'll get confused [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jim

8. luvinmychickens

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    This was taken yesterday! Look out! CUTENESS AHEAD!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Lothiriel

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    Oh my gosh he is just so adorable!! Brings back memories from when we brought Riley home.. Hard to believe he looked like that. [​IMG]

10. luvinmychickens

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    Quote:I know, I am TOO excited!! Haha. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by