Jealous little Lilly.

doghamstyluv95

Songster
12 Years
Apr 28, 2007
So Lilly is my baby girl and is a bit *cough* spoiled. Recently I have really started to love Blackberry. She is so sweet but the problem is that she is at the bottom of the pecking order.
sad.png
Now the real problem is when I pick up my darling Blackberry, my other darling Lilly starts getting jealous because she wants to be held and she jumps up and grabs onto Blackberry's butt fluff. Sometimes she pulls some of it out and Blackberry cries out. I feel horrible for her. Is there anyway to stop this? BTW, Blackberry is a Black Australorp and Lilly is a Dark Brahma bantam.

Sorry I don't have any suggestions on how to make her stop... because several of mine do the same thing BUT they take it out on ME instead.
ep.gif
My legs have all these little round purple bruises from the little stinkers!!! They get really mad when they're not the ones being cuddled!!

I had that happen too. My BO will grab onto any bird i pick up and rip them away from me. I see her coming and put down whoever i am holding. If i stand up, she will try to fly up to get them away. Who would have ever thought
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom