jenichick- anyone heard from her?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by nccatnip, Oct 10, 2007.

1. nccatnip

nccatnip Songster

Aug 5, 2007
    Piedmont area NC
    Just wondering if anyone has heard from her? I know this is a difficult time for her and her family, keeping them in my prayers.

2. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    I haven't seen her post in a while. I too am praying for her and her family.

3. BantyChickMom

BantyChickMom Songster

Sep 25, 2007
    Henderson, NC
    I would like to hear from her too,

considering her family's situation, it's understandable why she hasn't been around lately!!

She knows we're here for her.

4. Royicus

Royicus Songster

Jul 21, 2007
    Western Oregon
    Did I miss something?

5. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
  6. Royicus

Royicus Songster

Jul 21, 2007
    Western Oregon
    Ah, ok. Thank you for that. I remember reading that thread, but didn't remember who the original poster was. I wish them the very best.

7. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

More prayers from here too...

8. Yes, I said some prayers last night for everyone here who has been having a difficult sad time.
    Come back soon jennichick, take care.

9. jenichick

jenichick Songster

Jun 1, 2007
    NC
    This post really helped my day! Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers.

I've been lost in a whirlwind of activity and emotions. My grandaughter Molli, had a beautiful funeral and her mom is doing quite well considering. She has her "hard" moments. She went back to her classes at the local college, and put in a couple of job applications. I went back to work on Monday and spend most of my evenings quietly with my family and chickens too.

I bought some beautiful silk flowers today at lunch to take to her grave site to replace the ones that are wilted. I am having my grandaughters birthstone (Saphire) put in a ring my daugther wore when she was a young girl and resized for her to wear from now on.

Thanks for all the emails from members too. I just haven't had time to respond, I'm sorry! The

Jen

Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  10. nccatnip

nccatnip Songster

Aug 5, 2007
    Piedmont area NC
    So good to hear from you, I had been worried abit. Your idea with the ring is so beautiful and thoughtful, I should do something like that for my daughter.
    Please take care.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: