Jenny goes to church.

Chickengal505

Songster
10 Years
Jan 4, 2010
Bolivia N.C
Well, my friend (the pastor's wife) asked me if it was at all possible for me to bring a chicken to their VBS for the kids to play with. I said shure why not, so I set about choosing the right hen. I went through... Buffy the (broody) vampire slayer, Jenny, Lucas, Lilly, Lola, Loretta, pip, squeek, bear and Jhonny. Jenny and Buffy are the only "grown ups" and Buffy's got an attidude, so Jenny it is. I'm about to go get her harness on and bathe her. (yes, my chickens are harness trained) So, she'll be the life of the party tomorrow
lau.gif
wish us luck
fl.gif

sunny & the 5 egg layers :

Good luck!
fl.gif
What does her harness look like? Could you post a pic? Did you make it yourself?

Its just a dog harness...

46573_n13-14.jpg
This isn't mine, mines blue, but you just put their wings through the leg holes. it takes awhile for them to get used to though.​

Well of course, after her bath, Jenny tried to trick the foolish human into letting her stay home by pretening to be sick. But as the human knows, Jenny is NEVER too sick to eat sliced cheese and a crunch bar
lau.gif

Welcome, To the other poster, I started when they where about six months old. For the first few days they wear it 24/7 and after that they just wear it when we go out.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom