JERSEY GAINTS

zeldadog

In the Brooder
12 Years
Sep 13, 2007
NC
Hello everyone ! My name is Mark I am new to the Forum and I am just getting started in the chicken business. I am interested in some Jersey gaints does anyone have any for sale close to North Carolina?

Welcome, Mark.

I have black jersey giants myself but none of my girls are for sale or in need of a new home. Sorry.

we live in Iron Station my wife is originally from Newton. If anyone hatches any in the spring and would like to sale some I would be interested in buying some.

Last edited:
Welcome Mark,
You might as well do what the rest of us have done and buy yourself a small incubator. A small hovabator with a fan will work fine. Once you start you will never stop. This way you wont have to worry about finding people willing to sell chicks. Plus it is just so much fun watching the little buggers hatch. If you dont want to buy one and are pretty good with making things check out the threads about building your own. THey are very easy to do and you would be amazed at how wekk the work. Jenn

Your proply right I would just have to find someone to sale me jg eggs that are fertile and find me an incubater. Thanks Jenn for the idea because the jgs on eggbid is a little expiensive for a pair.

Back
Top Bottom