Jersey Giant chicks 4 sale & Young Americana cockerals - NE FLA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenzoo, Apr 24, 2008.

1. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I hatched out too many JG chicks. These are supposed to be from exabition lines, so they'll be very nice birds.
    I have about 40 at $4.00 each
    I also have some Americana cockerals left from last hatch. These are sweet friendly boys that need a loving home, not meat birds! $7.00 each
    Sorry I don't ship. Local pick up please email [email protected] ,thank you
    (haven't learned how to upload pics yet)[​IMG]

2. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2007
    North Florida
    Hi: Could you tel me how old the JG's are and from what line? Thanks JB

3. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    Are the Jersey Black or Blue?

4. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I'm afraid I don't know the exact liniage of the chicks. A good friend brought me back some eggs from her friend, knowing I wanted some giants after my MM disaster. She said the lady raises excabition chickens. I'm new to the JG breed. They hatched out on Sat-Sun, so they are almost a week old now.
    The color is black I believe, although some look lighter than others and even others have more yellow on them. They are fluffy little fluff balls, I just don't need 30+ of them.[​IMG]

5. Bitty girl

Bitty girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    And how cute are these Jerseys? I really have been thinking of getting some--especially since I have 1 LONE CHIRRPIN' JG in my brooder cause he is a monster compared to my other little biddys.LOL:p[​IMG][​IMG]

6. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Your soooo mean bittygirl, I have them coming out my ears and you want me to take that one two, well maybe on payday,Ha Ha:p

7. Bitty girl

Bitty girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Hey I was just sayin I need one for my dinasour sized chick to sit w/. I need to buy one form you.lol Not joking. lol

8. QueenieBee

QueenieBee Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    I'm looking up how close you are to Ocala. [​IMG]

9. lilcountry

lilcountry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    Benson, NC
    I think North Carolina is not a local pick-up [​IMG] I looked up the breed, do you have pics anywhere?

10. QueenieBee

QueenieBee Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    Chickenzoo,

Do you live in Middleburg?

I live in Marion county. On the edge of the Ocala National Forest.

I frequently travel towards St. Augustine. Looking at the map I googled it looks like you might be just a little North East of me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by