Jersey Giant Chicks- Ky

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PARKBOY, Jan 20, 2010.

1. PARKBOY

PARKBOY Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2008
    LEBANON, KY
    Here's your chance to get jersey giants and not have to bother with hatching eggs that may get broken or kicked around in shipping and never hatch. I have 5 JG's that if I remember right are about 3 months old forsale. There are 3 light blues or maybe splash Im not sure and 2 blacks. Sorry my camera is broken so I dont have any pics but These chicks come from Wynette birds so you can check out her pics to see what the birds these come from look like .

2. 19hhbelgian

19hhbelgian Pigs DO Fly!!

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    Do you know gender on them?

3. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

Hhmmm, 600 miles, or 10 hours ... that's how far away you are .... Hmmmm,

hmmmmm

hmmmmm

I LOVE THOSE GIANTS!

4. PARKBOY

Feb 3, 2008
    LEBANON, KY
    Quote:Sorry no I cant tell gender but if I had to guess I would think they are all hens by there size. There were I think 8 in this bunch and i sold 3 to my father in law and two of the three he took were extremely larger than the others and im guessing they were roosters but I really can say for sure because JG's mature so slow.

5. Soaring Chicks

Soaring Chicks Soaring Hawks Farm

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    Is the price with shipping or just the chickens? If not how much on shipping? Zip 25427

6. PARKBOY

Feb 3, 2008
    LEBANON, KY
    No the price is just the birds. If you want them shipped you will have to arrange everything and send a box. I am at zip code 40033. Would check the price to ship but i dont know how. Sorry

7. PARKBOY

Feb 3, 2008
    LEBANON, KY
    WOW I thought these things would go fast at this price.

8. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

They would, if you would deliver >>>>>> to me! [​IMG]

9. londonschickens

londonschickens Out Of The Brooder

Feb 15, 2009
    are you willing to lower the price any?

10. PARKBOY

Feb 3, 2008
    LEBANON, KY
    Quote:Sorry but I have atleast this much into them. Plus I think this is a good price considering if you buy eggs your gonna spend close to this and its gamble on how many hatch. If I dont sale them I will just keep them and sale eggs off them this spring, which is what someone can do if they buy them to make there money back. Thanks

Also if you go to one of these breeders they will charge ATLEAST this amount for one bird this age.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by