1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Jersey Giant Hen, Female Khaki Campbell and male and female Rouens need home! (Denver, CO)

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by ashyoung1984, Jan 7, 2014.

1. ashyoung1984

ashyoung1984 New Egg

Jan 7, 2014
    We have to unexpectedly move to an apartment so unfortunately I have to find homes for my backyard family. I would prefer that the ducks arent separated. Sookie is almost 8 months old. She is a khaki campbell with an adorable personality. She loves earth worms for treats! Link and Zelda are about 15-16 weeks old now. They are both Rouens. We adopted them when they were 4 weeks old after Sookie's mate was attacked and passed away. All 3 of them like to hang out together. We love these guys dearly and would like them to go to someone who can take all 3 together and will not ever slaughter any of them. The pics were taken a while ago. Link has a full green head now. Beatrix is an 11 or 12 month old Jersey Giant. She likes to follow me around the yard and loves treats! If anyone wants them off backyardchickens.com I wont charge a re-homing fee. :) Thanks!!

edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
  2. ashyoung1984

ashyoung1984 New Egg

Jan 7, 2014
    Found a home! Thanks everyone!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by