1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Jersey giants available (Maria's Jersey Giants, since 1976)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by A1Blues, Nov 1, 2008.

1. A1Blues

A1Blues Out Of The Brooder

Oct 30, 2008
    Indiana
    NEW WEBSITE www.mariasjerseygiants.com (black, splash, and nicely laced blues)

Quality Jersey giant baby chicks April 2012, orders being taken now for started birds. A few adults available now.
    Hatching eggs are available now through Nov. 2012 to produce the following colors: black, blues, and splashes.

We are selling 1 trio of Black Jersey giants & 1 trio of adult blue Jersey giants this Fall.

Check out some of our nicely laced Blue Jersey Giants featured in the Backyard Poultry Magazine of the August/Sept. 2007 issue on pages 62-63. (back issue) or CHECK OUT our giants in the Dec. 2011/Jan. 2012 Backyard Poultry issue. Read the full Jersey Giant article and see Maria's Jersey Giants online at the BYP website.

A big thanks to everyone that purchased Jersey giant chicks, adults, and started birds along with hatching eggs this year from Maria's Jersey Giants!! Thanks Maria Hall

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Your link is not working....where in INdiana are you located!?

3. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

4. farmin-family

farmin-family Out Of The Brooder

Oct 26, 2008
    Franklinville NJ
    i was wondering how much you were looking to get for the blue jersey giants?

5. FLOWERPOT

FLOWERPOT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Curious about the same

Welcome aboard!!
    I am practically your neighbor
    I live in Georgetown
    Nice to meet you!

6. A1Blues

Oct 30, 2008
    Indiana
    Hi!
    Maria's Jersey Giants is located about 1.5 hours south of Indianapolis, Indiana or about 40 minutes north of Louisville, Kentucky. We have different price categories according to color and age. Please visit our website for further details at http://www.geocities.com/A1JerseyGiants4u Also, here is my original website at http://www.geocities.com/BlueJerseyGiants just in case the other one does not work for some reason. We have blue and black adult pairs available & some 4+ month old blues available. Thanks for your interest in our Jersey Giants.

7. A1Blues

Oct 30, 2008
    Indiana
    Just a quick note.........for some reason the links are not working. I clicked on Word-link while creating the link.............. Any advice? You might want to just manually type the website link in your browser just to be sure. Thanks

8. New2Peeps

New2Peeps Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Quote:The link works but you can't just click it --- you must mouse over to highlight it first, then right click and select "copy" (NOT "copy link location"), then paste it into the browser window.

9. TheCoopers

TheCoopers si amoureux

Sep 16, 2009
    Lexington,SC
    Thank You Maria for the beautiful blues/blacks/splashes!
    They are doing great [​IMG] .

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by