Jersey Giants BBS Hatching eggs 12+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pride&joy, Dec 28, 2010.

1. pride&joy

pride&joy Chillin' With My Peeps

This auction is for 12 eggs or more if I have some extras at time of shipping. My flock is composed of three roos one Black, one Blue and one Splash. My hens are all black and blues. I have gathered my flock from three different BYC members. Just hatched some eggs under a broody and she hatched 9 out of 11.

[​IMG]mg]

[​IMG]img]

[​IMG]img]

2. karaokechick

karaokechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2010
    Naples, Florida
    I hatched some of these eggs and the hatch rate was excellent and the chicks were sooo BIG! I love my Joisey's!!!
    Here they are at 5 1/2 weeks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. pride&joy

Hey glad to see you had a good hatch ! love the pics looks like some blues. I was wondering what kind of color ratios you got on the hatch? Again congratulations on a nice hatch and thank you for posting pics.

Ish

4. karaokechick

karaokechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2010
    Naples, Florida
    All blues & one that is almost all black and The black is my only pullet that I'm sure of, out of all of them!! LOL

Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  5. pride&joy

Oh I was going to mention that the 3 in the pick looked like roos . I have been getting about %50 to %60 blues with about %30 black and less of the splash. I think I will tinker with the hen ratio to get more splash? Here is hoping your next hatch is all pullets.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by