1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Jersey Giants in Nebraska

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lambchick, Feb 6, 2009.

1. lambchick

lambchick Out Of The Brooder

Feb 6, 2009
    Nebraska
    We are looking for a few Jersey Giant chicks or even chickens in Nebraska. I have found a minimum of 25 to have shipped in and that is a little more than I am looking for. Local feed stores sometimes will have different breeds, but I'd prefer to get them either privately, from a hachery, or mailed. Any suggestions or anyone have this breed and also willing to share a little info as well?
    Eggstatically yours-
    lambchick

2. kryptoniteqhs

kryptoniteqhs Rosecomb Rich

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    Go to Marias Jersey Giants....she has the best. I have some from her, you can see them on my page.

3. lambchick

lambchick Out Of The Brooder

Feb 6, 2009
    Nebraska
    Looking for females, just hatched, if they can sex them that early and guarantee 75% or so.

4. Country Guy John

Country Guy John Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    South Carolina
    Maria Hall is the best!! I just hatched my 2nd set of eggs from her and 100% hatch and this is only my 3rd hatch. Her birds are beautiful.

5. Country Guy John

Country Guy John Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    South Carolina
    Maria Hall is the best!! I just hatched my 2nd set of eggs from her and 100% hatch and this is only my 3rd hatch. Her birds are beautiful.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by