Jersey Giants

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Minniechickmama, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Minniechickmama

Minniechickmama Senora Pollo Loco

Sep 4, 2009
    Minnesota
    These are NOT SQ, but if you love the size and temperament of a JG, then you will be happy with this bunch. I have one Black roo over 3 Black hens and one White hen. I am getting some lighter eggs and some brown, anywhere from medium to large, even a couple of double yolkers once in a while. The flock I have are just one year old and the roo won't really be fully grown for some time yet, he is still filling out and has the most wonderful temperament.
    So, if you are looking to add some gentle giants to your flock, these are an excellent choice.

CHANGE OF PLANS...EGGS GOT MIXED UP WITH OTHERS AND I CAN SEND FRESH ONES A LITTLE LATER AND MAKE SURE THERE WOULD BE AT LEAST A DOZEN FRESH EGGS. GOT TO KEEP KIDS FROM COLLECTING ALL THE EGGS AND MIXING THEM. [​IMG]
    I will end the sale on Monday and ship eggs on Tuesday. I will start collecting today so you will get whatever I have come ship time. I have been getting 3-4 eggs a day out of this pen. So that should be at least a dozen, probably more.
    I do the wrapping like most on here, each egg in bubble wrap, then surrounded by more bubble wrap. This is how I get most of my eggs shipped to me, and it works great.

Of course, I cannot be responsible for what happens to the eggs once they are shipped nor can I guarantee you hatch rate. I have been hatching these eggs with great success. I have numerous crossbreed chicks out of these hens too from before I had them separated and they will be super for in my freezer. These, however, are pure eggs, they have been separated for aboout 5+ weeks from any other breed. I don't know what the White hens chicks will look like for sure. They will be pure Giants, but you may see some off characteristics out of those particular eggs. I believe hers are the lighter colored eggs with a little spotting on them.

I accept paypal only and will send you that address after the auction ends.

Good luck bidding!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  2. MomMommyMamma

MomMommyMamma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2010
    West Virginia
    They're beautiful!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by