1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

JESUS Blessed my Life this week

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by morelcabin, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morelcabin

morelcabin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2007
    Ontario Canada
    I made two new friends and had a wonderful week! I have tried to make it a habit lately to count my Blessings, and when I do I find out that my Blessings far outweigh anything negative that happens in my life.
    Count your Blessings...let us know how He's Blessed YOU! Praise God!

2. XL506

XL506 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 23, 2008
    Ohio
    He gave me my healthy baby boy.. best blessing ever

3. morelcabin

morelcabin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2007
    Ontario Canada
    Congatulations XL506! I think I was just looking at pics of that baby:>) I though they were the same kid...growing stages...Congrats again! That IS the best blessing ever!

4. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Yesterday as I was driving up to the preserve to go hiking, an SUV very nearly hit me.... I've been thanking Our Heavenly Father for that one!

5. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    there isn't enough room for all i have to list! it's never ending and i am so grateful. Glory!

6. dixiechick

dixiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

I have been blessed with an incredible family...where spending time together is SO good. We celebrated my father's 64th birthday tonight with his 90-something parents at the table...everyone chatting, laughing, sharing stories....tomorrow, all are going scalloping...I just sit back and thank GOD for the "little things" in life, ya know?

7. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

I had 7 little fuzzy butts hatch out yesterday. And today....well, today my whole family woke up and we were thankful for Him letting us have another day!!!!!

8. needmorechickens!

needmorechickens! Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2008
    West TN
    I am extremely blessed as well...great DH, and 2 wonderful teenagers...and my chickens. I got to move back here to TN after being in CA and AR for 10 years! My parents and my DH's parents live here in TN within 10 miles of each other and now we can help look after them. I got a great job when I moved here (by the grace of God, because there are very limited jobs here in West TN).

I am loving life. However, please pray for my Dad who has recently had 2 strokes after living a very active life. He is back in the hospital today.
    Thanks, Rebecca:)

9. dixiechick

dixiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

done deal, Rebecca....your dad is on our prayer chain...for him and for your whole family during this time!

God love you and keep you...

10. Missouri chick

Missouri chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Homer, GA
    I'm simply thankful to be alive and all that comes with it. Good and bad. The bad makes me respect the good that much more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by