1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Jiffy Wing Tags - How to apply to wing

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Habibs Hens, May 10, 2013.

1. Habibs Hens

Habibs Hens Cream Legbar Keeper

Mar 31, 2012
    London, UK
    My Coop
    Hi does any one know where I can find information with pictures or even a Video of how to apply Jiffy Wing Tags to Wings

Thanks

2. 5 Acre Rooster

5 Acre Rooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2013
    North Missouri
    Search National Band company in your search engine. These guys make them and there are directions and video on the page that list them. I am not sure which flash player this uses as currently I can't veiw it because I have W7 I believe, I did watch it when I had an XP operating sysytem. Hope this helps

3. Habibs Hens

Habibs Hens Cream Legbar Keeper

Mar 31, 2012
    London, UK
    My Coop

thanks I forgot to post

I did find that website and watched the videos

btw you need quicktime player to watch them

4. 5 Acre Rooster

Apr 18, 2013
    North Missouri
    Yeah I knew I had the program on old pc when I used them. Still have like 150 SOMEWHERE. Not that I could find them when I want them. I'll find them either A. After I order more Or B When I find something else to use I like better.

Wish I had themnow though I am up to my ears in birds this year and trying for more (Poultry math).

5. 5 Acre Rooster

Apr 18, 2013
    North Missouri

And was Option A. Found them day before yesterday.... my new batch came the 28th [​IMG]

Since I will have 149-299 x2 I plan on using Left wing 149-299 and rest on right wing. When they get good size I have some other tags I use for wings that don't require digging thru feathers to find the numbers

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by