Jimmy Rust Brahmas??

GracieNut

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jun 14, 2010
Spotsylvania
Hi everyone, I've been looking for a really nice pair of buff Brahma Bantams. An acquaintance of mine has a pair, and she told me she got them directly from Jimmy Rust. I've googled and googled and searched and searched, and cannot find this elusive Jimmy Rust. LOL. Does anyone have any contact info for him, or know of anyone else that sells really nice SQ buff Brahmas?

Thanks so much!

Jimmy Rust of Arbuckle/Rust. At one time they were some of the best. Jimmy Lives in Fort Worth. This is his phone number from the Arbuckle/Rust ad in the current "Poultry Press". 1-817-230-7128. There are lots of people with SQ Buff Bahma Bantams. Now is not a really good time to get them as breeders are deciding which birds to keep for showing, which ones to keep for breeding and which ones are culls. Fall is usually when more birds are avaliable. I would recommend going to a fall show in your area, meet people with Brahmas and go from there. It is also not a good time for shipping birds as the weather is so hot now.

Thanks for the info. :) I will likely try and look locally, because you're right, I can get some really nice ones from other breeders also. I'm so impatient though, I want them now! LOL! I want some nice ones however, so I guess I'll have to wait.
Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom