JMF eggs home and in ther bator!!!!

sniper338

Songster
9 Years
Dec 15, 2013
San Antonio, Texas
I received my James Marie Farm eggs today. I let them sit for a while before I put them in the incubator to settle and warm up slowly to room tempature. Then into the bator they went!! Then I quickly realized how much bigger these eggs are than the eggs ive gottom from my birds... some of the JMF eggs barley fit into the quail egg racks... I had to arrainge them as best I could where they wouldnt rub when the egg turning racks turn back and forth... hopefully they all go well... ordered 50 eggs... got 72.... insurance I guess... but thank you robby for that! Only one egg outta the bunch was cracked, it ended up being a soft shell egg anyways though, I couldnt even get it out of the foam it was so soft. By any means im not dis appointed though. We will see what happens in 18 days!

GREAT! See, the size of these eggs should tell you that your birds just don't have what it takes to be a good flock. I am sure you will be quite happy with these birds from JMF. And don't mix the two either. Keep these birds completely separate from your old flock.

Keep us posted!!!

No mixing gonna happen... old birds are on a dinner schedule and have a vaction to the freezer islands coming. Im gonna keep them around a few weeks for a few eggs to eat though.... ive still been getting 3 a day now..

Congratulations , I had birds Quail allegidly Jumbos but when i got the JMF eggs i was like OMG those poor hens .
happy healthy birds with lots of good genetics behind them .

Kenmore camp is a good place to put them I have some 6 month old i got straight from JMF and now have some that are inthe bator from them

gonna be busy this yr

LOTS AND LOTS of the JMF Jumbos hatched YEAH 80+%
OK

ROBBY SAID " ONLY USE CLEAR BULBS and Not Tinted as the tinted bulbs can Kill your Babies

Back
Top Bottom