jn5 60 incubator. please help someone!

madihafrancis

Hatching
7 Years
Jan 9, 2013
hey guys... i have a jn5 60 electric incubator and have six eggs inside incubating... today is their 18th day... i dont think theyre going to hatch because i think i placed them wrong inside.... please can someine tell me which tray is the movable tray and the mesh?? i was very confused... i put the creamy yellow tray on the bottom and then the clear one on the top with the eggs resting on top of that... think i was supposed to keep the eggs on the bottom one... as it was xmas period... they were not turned evryday but i tried my best to turn them often. today when i opened the bator before i wanted to put them for a lockdown... the bottom was a bit dry!!!!! :-( and i was so careful with the water!

I havnt seen that kind of incubator. If the temp was consistant you should have at least some hatch even if you didn't turn enough. Day 18 is lock down. Do you know how to candle. If so do it. If not just add water the way your instructions say to and just wait to see if they hatch. Hopefully someone not on there phone can help more

Detailed Product Description

Electric egg incubator
1. suitable for the families and specialized households
2. incubate chickens, ducks and geese, etc

Electric egg incubator

I.Operating Steps:
1. Open the box and check the incubator, check whether all of the accessories inside of the packing box are well-equipped.
2.Take movable egg tray bracket and egg tray mesh out of the base. Wash and clean the base, feed water to tank A and B inside of base, then put the movable egg tray bracket into the base.
3.After covering the top cover, rightly connect the power line and switch on the power supply, if temperature is indicated on the control panel in normal condition, the heating indicator (Work) will be on incubator will begin to heat up.
10. After incubation for 18-19 days (take egg as example), the egg should not be turned at this time, wait for the young poult to break the shell and come out.
11. The egg tray exchange time is different according to number of incubation days of kinds of poultry, it usually takes 3-4 days less than the number of incubation days. Don't turn the egg when one or two eggs breaks.
12.Pay attention to temperature and relative humidity adjustment during the whole incubation process, refer to Incubation Technology in the operation instruction for more details.
1. SET:
A: Push SET once to enter temperature control set, push <+> or <-> to adjust parameter, push<+>or <-> for 3s to enter fast adjustment mode, push SET again to exit from setting state.
B: Push SET for 3s to enter system menu set, push <+> or <-> to select menu in need of adjustment, then push SET again to enter relative parameter setting state, push <+> or <-> to select parameter in need of modification, push RST to exit after adjustment, or the system will exits after 5s delay.
2.<+>:Up button
3.<->: Down button
WORK lamp on the left side of display screen is made as work indicating lamp, LED normally on means it’s in heating state.
SET lamp on the left side of display screen is used for indicating lamp set, LED normally on means it’s in setting state.
When measuring temperature deviates from reference temperature, temperature correction <CA> function shall be used to make the measuring value in accordance with reference temperature, temperature after correction shall be the sum of temperature before correction and correction value (correction value can be positive number, negative number or zero).
Push “SET” for 3s to enter menu display, push <+> or <-> until code “CA” appears on screen, then push “SET” to display temperature correction setting value, push <+> or <-> again to adjust parameter.
HS and LS set limits setting range of temperature control, e.g., if HS is set as 39.5 and LS is set as 30, then the temperature can only be set from 30 to 39.5, so the display value still keeps as 30 after pushing “-” if it displays 30; the display value still keeps as 39.5 after pushing “+” if it displays 39.5. If setting value is beyond the setting range, then HS and LS must be changed at first.
Push “SET” for 3s to enter menu display, push <+> or <-> until code “HS” or “LS” appears on screen, push “SET” to display upper or lower limit setting value, push <+> or <-> to adjust the parameter. HS means upper limit and LS means lower limit.​
IV.Incubation Technology
1.Incubation temperature control
Different poultry requires different temperatures: incubation period of chicken is 21 days, it’s 38.2°C from 1st~6th day, 37.8°C from 7th~14th day, and 37.2~37.5°C from 16th~21st day; incubation period of duck is 28 days, it’s 38°C from 1st~7th day, 37.8°C from 8th~15th day, 37.5°C on 16th day, and 37.2°C from 17th ~28th day; incubation period of goose is 31 days, it’s 37.8°C from 1st ~8th day, 37.8°C from 9th ~18th day, 37.8°C on 19th day, and 37.0°C~37.3°C from 20th~31st day.
2. Humidity control: It requires different relative humidity in different period of incubation. The relative humidity shall keep within 55%~60% at the earlier stage of incubation to ensure even heating for embryo, which is good for formation of allantoic fluid and amniotic fluid, the relative humidity shall keep within 30%~55% at the middle stage of incubation, which is good for evaporation of water, the relative humidity the last stage of incubation shall be increased to 65%~70%, as high relative humidity is good for poult to break the shell, when above 20% poults comes out, the RH shall keep at 75%.
3. Cleaning and sterilization before incubation: wash and clean the incubator, then suffumigate it with potassium permanganate and formalin.
4. Incubation equipment inspection before incubation: check all of the parts completely and observe whether the fan rotation device works normally and whether all of the components are in good condition, then adjust the temperature and feed water to the tank. Make a 12-24 hours’ trial again when the incubator reaches temperature and humidity requirement, if the incubator works normally, it can be put into running.​

Incubating list (unit: day)

Start shell breaking

Start coming out

Coming out together

Finish
Chicken

20-21

Duck

27-28

Goose

28-29

28-30

29-31

32​

362054677_642.jpg
362054678_977.jpg
362054680_784.jpg
362054679_405.jpg

Pls inform me to send more infomation. Waiting for your inquiry.

Is this the incubator and did it come with at least these instructions? If so maybe someone can read thru them that is more tec savvy and offer some advice. Turning is past but for next time hopefully we can figure out if you set the turner up right. Whats your humidity at now . 65-75% is pretty ideal for the last few days .

thanks gabrielle x... yeah thy cane with these instructions but the confusion was that maybe i didn't place them right... there are two trays in the bator ... which one to use.. and what's the other one for..?? but well i just used my sense and out the eggs on the bottom near the water and out the mesh tray on the top to keep the chicken safe from the fan when they hatch... does that make sense?? lol x thanks anyways
.. they didn't hatch... im going to try and get fertile eggs from a good source...!! x

Back
Top Bottom