Job's Hiring!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Boyd, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    We've had many threads on here talking about job loss and unemployment and somebody suggested starting up a new thread on places that are actually hiring. I think that would be a great idea to list who/what/where we've found so folks in the area can perhaps find some help!

I snagged my job via Manpower, at a factory that Assembles electronic components for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Tesla Motors, Lexus, Mercedes, Nissan. Since I am still a temp I don't want to go public with my placement, but if you are in the greater Flint MI area I'll tell you who, what, where to get your foot in the door via PM. They just purchased another manufacturer and are going to be building electric cars very soon. Our plant alone is doubling in size and they are already two months behind on orders. The expansion will open MANY MANY jobs. Give me a ring.

Folks, anybody else know of any?

2. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

Surrounding Chattanooga has VW, Chatam? power, Woodbridge Foam an Amazon.com fulfillment center to name a few that are hiring or are being built an will be hiring soon.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by