Jody's buff beauties

halo

Got The Blues
14 Years
Nov 22, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
I just hatched some of Jody's buff orps. I had hatched a few earlier this year, and they are growing so gorgeous. They look sooo different from my hatchery buff orps; I just had to have some more. Got a great hatch this time! Hatched 15, but lost 2, so I now have 13 gorgeous little sweeties...Im lovin these guys.

326280930.jpg

326280938.jpg

Wow I hate to say it but they are so much cuter than my B.O's were at that age. Where can I see some pictures of Jody's mature Buffs'? Also who is Jody? I'd love to get some of those for my next group.
big_smile.png

Quote:
She is hinkjc here on BYC!

I just hatched some of her buffs 3 wks ago today also! Aren't they the cutest, sweetest, little fluff balls ever?!?! I just wanted to pick mine up and squeeze them! They reminded me of a golden retriever puppy for some reason. It might have been their color along with their sweet personalities. Congrats on such a great hatch! They are adorable!
smile.png

Last edited:
This is the boy that I chose to keep from the first batch that I got from her. He was the biggest and typiest out of that group. Aint he purdy???

326305975.jpg

Back
Top Bottom