Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Look about as ugly too.
I highly doubt that you are green and rather lumpy, with weird little ears that look like tiny little rubber cones sticking out of the side of your head.
... That was what Shrek looked like, right? I can't remember -- it's been years since I've seen so much as a snippet if any of those movies.
Also, don't you have a beard? That alone makes you more handsome, at least in my opinion. I like beards. Facial hair in general is good on a man.

I highly doubt that you are green and rather lumpy, with weird little ears that look like tiny little rubber cones sticking out of the side of your head.
... That was what Shrek looked like, right? I can't remember -- it's been years since I've seen so much as a snippet if any of those movies.
Also, don't you have a beard? That alone makes you more handsome, at least in my opinion. I like beards. Facial hair in general is good on a man.
Beards. :highfive:

Just got all my sunflowers down and the heads taken off. Getting ready to head over to the house to do some studying...I need to get back some confidence in my test taking skills so I'm gonna sock that test Tuesday. dont know how, but I'm gonna try. My current list of complaints ranges from my computer crashing to my car's transmission slipping to my doctor's appointment tomorrow, but I'm gonna somehow make it through. I've got the library computers, my car is still running, and...um...the doctor is gonna figure out what is wrong??? BEST NEWS EVER THOUGH: IM NOT NAUSEATED AS OF NOW. I apologize...I'm related to the Dawg.
Off with their heads!

Also, @KDOGG331! Git yer bee-hind over here, pronto!
And @CarpCharacin! You missed the last party, too! Get over here!

Proof
DEE1AE38-9C36-4260-804B-1F4A0BF13308.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom