Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
i’ve considered it but it’s one of those things that the government wants to control and i’m still a rebel!! yes i know it bad but not nearly as bad as the “experts” and pot smokers make it out to be!!
They have proven that smoking pure unadulterated tobacco is nowhere near as harmful as commercial cigarettes with all of their harmful additives.

Ms @Kiki

Personally, I would NOT line a fire pit with a 260 dollar insert.

If you're looking for Protection due to spreading coals/embers it may help or if you are looking to create a heat source. But otherwise I'd just use rocks or stacked stone.

I've seen some cool ones that people have made and if you just want to use it, go for it!

Here is my pit, 8" of concrete with a stainless steel 4' x 4' Grate.

View attachment 2348275
I was originally thinking I was going to just use rocks and stones to build something but not the internet us making me think I gavevto have some metal insert but the internet isn't explaining to me wtf I need one.

I found one on Amazon for 125. A square one.
I decided I want a square or rectangle shaped pit.

They have proven that smoking pure unadulterated tobacco is nowhere near as harmful as commercial cigarettes with all of their harmful additives.
tell that to my dead pappaw who quit smoking in 1975 ish and still died of COPD/emphysema at age 81???? my daddy is 71 and just quit in last few years and is at same level of COPD as was pappaw was at his age!

I was originally thinking I was going to just use rocks and stones to build something but not the internet us making me think I gavevto have some metal insert but the internet isn't explaining to me wtf I need one.

I found one on Amazon for 125. A square one.
I decided I want a square or rectangle shaped pit.
Fire Pits are AWESOME!

Personally, at our Firepit we have;

Laughed and Loved!
Solved The World's Problems!
Argued Politics and Relgion!
Sung a great song or 1000!
Told Joke upon Joke upon Joke!
Gotten bit by Chiggers, Mosquitoes and Deer Flys!
Caught some Z's on a cool autumn sunny day!
Tallied our Range Scores from a morning of shooting!
And Laughed and Loved!

tell that to my dead pappaw who quit smoking in 1975 ish and still died of COPD/emphysema at age 81???? my daddy is 71 and just quit in last few years and is at same level of COPD as was pappaw was at his age!
personally i don’t care if i live past age 80 but i’m sure the strokes will get me before the COPD and yes i know smoking is a risk factor for both!,
while not i a real dr.....I do “play” one!!! 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom