Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I've never smoked. Never even tried it. Both parents smoked growing up and still do. I can't stand the smell. I don't hold it against anybody.

I've tried quitting nicotine 3 times. They say that smokeless tobacco is 10x more potent in the nicotine department though. Even my doc said that it's near impossible to quit. Maybe some day.
It was much harder to quit Copenhagen than it was to quit cigarettes.

Oregon Mint Snuff is what got me through quitting the last time. The nicotine is bad enough but you can taper down. The habit is nearly impossible to break without something to replace it. If you are serious about quitting dipping, the fake snuff can be really helpful.

It was much harder to quit Copenhagen than it was to quit cigarettes.

Oregon Mint Snuff is what got me through quitting the last time. The nicotine is bad enough but you can taper down. The habit is nearly impossible to break without something to replace it. If you are serious about quitting dipping, the fake snuff can be really helpful.
I've tried the fake snuff. 😕

My ex quit the Copenhagen and the cigs when we switched to vapes. I have noticed with vapes is I don’t wake up REALLY craving a Smokey treat like I did on the Camels. My only regret to the vape is not staying in the habit of doing it outside. I’m a fidgety person and carry it around in my hand all day. Before vapes a lighter was my hand toy.

Which flavor?

You still have to taper off of the nicotine. You can't do it cold turkey. I really liked the cinnamon but that stuff eats your gums as bad as the real stuff. The mint flavor was wonderful to sip tea through.
I didnt know they made cinnamon. Maybe I need to try that. I tried the mint. I also tried going cold turkey. That was probably my biggest mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom