Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used my .22lr when I would go. When I bought my .22 I wanted the .17 but there was talk of them not being legal so I got the .22

Reddogmaster2 Rule #21

IF and WHEN there is "talk" of A.) a firearm, B.) a round or C.) anything firearm related becoming "ILLEGAL" immediately go out and buy as many of them as you can!

Anybody ever shot a squirrel with a .17 HMR round?

Asking for a friend...
I've never used a "real" gun, but I once tried to nab a red squirrel with an air-pressure pellet gun.
I know that all guns are to be handled with caution -- I just put "real" up there to denote that I wasn't using any rifles or anything like the rest of you guys.

I've never used a "real" gun, but I once tried to nab a red squirrel with an air-pressure pellet gun.
I know that all guns are to be handled with caution -- I just put "real" up there to denote that I wasn't using any rifles or anything like the rest of you guys.
Air rifles are legal for hunting and that is what mr muddy used for squirrel first year we got back into it.....he mainly uses it now for yard squirrels and dispatching raccoons

:confused:

WHAT?!!?!?!?!
NEVER USED A REAL GUN?

I will personally offer my services to train anyone who has never shot a Precision High Powered Firearm. Even those who were adamantly against firearms have had a great time learning to shoot them safely and responsibly!

(Disclaimer, an Air Pellet Gun is a real gun but I get what you mean )

Reddogmaster2 Rule #21

IF and WHEN there is "talk" of A.) a firearm, B.) a round or C.) anything firearm related becoming "ILLEGAL" immediately go out and buy as many of them as you can!
I should have added more detail. It wasn’t a question of if they would be legal to own it was a question of if they would be legal to hunt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom