Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justice:
This is Nyssa. Saved from a kill pen in Oklahoma on November 1st, 2019. She has a blown knee cap - a work-related injury from her Amish plow horse life - and was slaughter-bound to Mexico on the next truck when I found her online. Her job here is to be herself and look beautiful, which she does everyday.
8B1E5BCA-6DD7-4727-AAEC-1074D4F0BFBC_1_105_c.jpeg

Justice:
This is Nyssa. Saved from a kill pen in Oklahoma on November 1st, 2019. She has a blown knee cap - a work-related injury from her Amish plow horse life - and was slaughter-bound to Mexico on the next truck when I found her online. Her job here is to be herself and look beautiful, which she does everyday.
View attachment 2349308
Great story but not sure why you see this as justice. People eat many different things. Just sayin.

None of my poultry are fat. They have access to feed and water all day plus they get to forage too. Right now they are building up a nice fat layer from all the Russian Olives that are ripe. It turns them into self basting carcasses.
I fill the feed in the evenings. It’ll last until about 4 the next day. Mine are out all day picking bugs and munching clover. They really liked the mulberries when those were around. The compost is a hotspot for them too. I really miss the sunflower fields from back home, so Im going to sow a plot of those.

Justice:
View attachment 2349308
Nyssa is beautiful! I'll bet she's a real sweetheart!

This is our Joey - He wasn't on his way to slaughter, yet, but that was only because the kill-buyers were outbid by a few dollars. No one else would take a chance on a lame polo pony. We're glad DD's riding instructor did, because, after a few years as a lesson horse and many, many more as DD's main squeeze (and, as you see here, Prom Date!,) Joey is fully sound and now fully retired - at over 30!
57345141_667196340394090_5144427023019540480_n.jpg JoeyProm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom