Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great story but not sure why you see this as justice. People eat many different things. Just sayin.
She worked her entire life and was sent to slaughter instead of retirement when she was injured. Do you know how they are sent to slaughter or how they are slaughtered? People can eat whatever they want- but cruelty is entirely optional.... .

:confused:

WHAT?!!?!?!?!
NEVER USED A REAL GUN?

I will personally offer my services to train anyone who has never shot a Precision High Powered Firearm. Even those who were adamantly against firearms have had a great time learning to shoot them safely and responsibly!

(Disclaimer, an Air Pellet Gun is a real gun but I get what you mean )
I have never fired a gun. Someday I want to learn.

Great story but not sure why you see this as justice. People eat many different things. Just sayin.
Yes. Justice.

It has nothing to do with the food chain. Although I definitely do not LIKE the horse slaughter industry, I understand why it exists. Animals being used for food is after all, the ultimate in recycling, and for many, it can be a humane end. However, our "recycling" system leaves a lot to be desired - especially in the selection and process departments. Just read a bit on Temple Grandin and her improvements to the slaughterhouse industry and you'll understand why "Justice" fits for the few that make it out of the food funnel.

This mare worked hard for her people. She gets a well deserved retirement. Not all are so lucky. So yes, it's "Justice" for Nyssa ... and for my Joey. When the system becomes totally humane, even for those going all the way through the food chain, then it won't be justice, anymore. It'll just be the full life cycle. Until then. I'm grateful for people who care enough to keep attention on the issue ... and for those with the cojones to try and change it for the better.

20200926_150228.jpg

I have never fired a gun. Someday I want to learn.
All in good time. I get what he said. It's a tool. And tools need to be handled with respect.

I have absolutely no doubt you'll do totally fine in that regard -when your ready.

The few things I can suggest you memorize for it, and it applies to many other tools or skillsets....
Relax.
Breathe.
Focus.
Hold firm but, no white knuckles.
Repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom