Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
See I actually likes cows more than horses. Those big brown eggs to bad they taste so good.:gig
The Mighty Moo! One of the best side bennies of having a sister who's a dairy farmer is the free grain-fed beef. According to my eldest nephew, the cows have a "change of career." They go from dairy production straight into the restaurant business. Whenever I pick up my meats, I ask if it was a name or a number. Numbers I'll eat. Names? Nuh-uh. If it had a name it was a Guernsey. I probably bottle fed it and definitely helped halter-break it ... and I just can't!

I have actual tree rats here. They are not squirrels. They are nocturnal. Squirrels are diurnal.

AWESOME use of vocabulary!!!!!

EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE should use the word DIURNAL in a sentence at least once today and if you are drinking, 3 maybe 4 times!

Its been a LOT of years since I was a single man, but if I was, I would challenge myself to pick up a hot chick while using the word DIURNAL at a bar! I would call it the DIURNAL PICK-UP CHALLENGE! Yes sireee I would... :thumbsup

Just sayin'... :confused:

You sure they aren't (Drop bears)? :gig
I am sure of what they are because I found several of them that committed "silly-cide" in the horse trough over the years. I also watched one scurry up the power pole while I was out after dark photographing fireworks.

I am sure of what they are because I found several of them that committed "silly-cide" in the horse trough over the years. I also watched one scurry up the power pole while I was out after dark photographing fireworks.
We call them "Flinchmeyers" (That's what they do when you shoot them):thumbsup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom