Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, FYI, The Stanley Cup *IS* the world series of Hockey and its in Overtime. well, it *WAS* with 3 minutes left in OT. Tampa Bay is leading the series 3-1. I believe if they win this tied game then they will have Won it all at 4-1 games. If Dallas wins then its 3-2 and the next will be in "X days". (shrugs)

oh my.....where is everyone???
I've been bailing out my kitchen! Dishwasher stalled on us & blew a hose all over the floor, yesterday. DS has been working on the beast off and on all day between parts runs and other minor emergencies. Finally got it back together and ran it empty with some vinegar to clean it out a bit. Ran BEAUTIFULLY! Then we opened the door at the end of the cycle and lo and behold ... another small tidal wave. It's only two years old ... but it's aged me at least five, this weekend. I can't afford a stinkin' plumber ... but guess who I get to call, first thing Monday morning.
J is for JUNK appliances ... which this particular model was NOT supposed to be!!

I've been bailing out my kitchen! Dishwasher stalled on us & blew a hose all over the floor, yesterday. DS has been working on the beast off and on all day between parts runs and other minor emergencies. Finally got it back together and ran it empty with some vinegar to clean it out a bit. Ran BEAUTIFULLY! Then we opened the door at the end of the cycle and lo and behold ... another small tidal wave. It's only two years old ... but it's aged me at least five, this weekend. I can't afford a stinkin' plumber ... but guess who I get to call, first thing Monday morning.
J is for JUNK appliances ... which this particular model was NOT supposed to be!!
you have a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom