Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that doesn’t mean to sit on it and give it a go. SMH
Next time you post something like that it should really come with a disclaimer
I will say, though, that I still have a wonderful scan of a little 6 yo hand from the day my now 28 yo nephew accompanied me to the office for a couple of hours. "Farm Boy" had never been to the Big City, and while Baltimore was fascinating to him, I think that one visit was enough. To my knowledge, he has never willingly returned to a concrete jungle, since!
He DID ask what would happen if he sat on the scanner, though ... I didn't dare elaborate, for fear he'd actually follow through while I was in my meeting. I cheated and just told him he'd probably break it ... and that it cost almost as much as Daddy's new tractor to replace. That did it! :)

No, but I may have made a comment about how stupid she looked as I passed by her.
I wouldn't of had a chance to say anything cause the boy would of surely said "what, do you want your baby to die?"
You think I'm bad he says what he thinks without zero concern.

Just saw a woman in Food Lion with a baby strapped to her chest. She was wearing a mask. The baby wasn't.
Just saw a woman at the grocery store checkout. She wanted to give the cashier a compliment so she leaned around the glass barrier, pulled her mask down around her neck and began talking and laughing at the cashier. 🤣 :smack

prabably a double post, the first one just disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom