Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are seeing strange things. You need sleep.
:lau I actually feel really good right now! Idk why but I have a sudden burst of energy lol no not from sugar 😂🤣 I slept last night maybe ?

But blonde might not have been the right word. It just looked like super light colored reddish brown. Or like blondish brown. Like dirty blond I guess maybe I meant ? Idk. Not blonde blonde lol

But I will concede it looks red in the first second but after it’s brown lol

You can think, hope, wish, pray and have all your friends back you up but it still isn't gonna change the fact that you are WRONG WRONG WRONG.
Nahhh I actually think she’s right now after seeing the gif and first pic lol although I’m conflicted cause the latter half of the gif is DEFINITELY BROWN :th 😭

Yay for buns! I didn’t think I would enjoy them so much. I have more than I’d like at the moment, thanks Bad for that accident, but I have 1 New Zealand white, a Californian, both females, a little male Dutch, and 4 little mixed rabbits from the New Zealand. I’m keeping one of the babies for sure and trying to push the rest. We did get find homes for 3 others, but if we can’t find home for the others, I’ll have to open a Bunnyland or something. Haha
Lovely! I generally don't keep very many non-avian pets at the same time, but I'll admit having thee rabbits at once is rather fun.
Before we got Shark fixed he had the hawts for the cats. He would chase them around squirting all sorts everywhere. I don’t miss it.
That's nasty. :sick
@BantyChooks knows red hairs.

Come vote!
"She should be"
Sorry, dude. That's not red hair.

I don't HAVE littles, but we generally GET a lot of littles. I'm hoping that at least a few still come out. We're dressing up, Just in Case. If I get really ambitious. I'd like to build an old-fashioned gypsy fortune teller booth, complete with a plexi front and a slot for me to slide their treats down, right into their pumpkins/bags. No-contact fun!

We usually get tons of kids, but I venture to guess that won't be the case, this year. Still, I need to be prepared (to ward off tricks!) I'm thinking of investing in a slew of quarters to give out, instead of candy. They can be easily cleaned - before and after. If we don't get many trick-or-treaters, there's no major weight gain when I eat the leftovers. Unless, of course, I use the leftover quarters to buy half-price candy the next day ... but at least I'll have something I like!
I’d bring my babies there sounds too cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom