Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, she's still at MIL's. She gets her second shots this week I think. We put an offer on a house, if it goes through we could potentially be in the house around Halloween, we'd bring her home then. We don't have room right now living in a shipping container. We already have two cats in here with us, and they haven't been around a dog really. I don't want to freak them out or make them mad. They pee on things when they get mad.
I am so jealous. I want a shipping container do bad! I live the tiny homes.

Nope, she's still at MIL's. She gets her second shots this week I think. We put an offer on a house, if it goes through we could potentially be in the house around Halloween, we'd bring her home then. We don't have room right now living in a shipping container. We already have two cats in here with us, and they haven't been around a dog really. I don't want to freak them out or make them mad. They pee on things when they get mad.
Maybe they’ll just think she’s another cat!? She’s a harmless little fluff ball LOL thats such a long time 😭

I am so jealous. I want a shipping container do bad! I live the tiny homes.
Why!? Lol I love them too though actually, they’re really really cool!, but I’d have to have a whole second one just for my stuff 😂🤣 but honestly I only really spend time in a few rooms anyway so I wouldn’t need a huge place as long as I could be outside haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom