Join Tiki244 & Hangin wit my peeps for Chickenstock in WISCONSIN!

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Hangin Wit My Peeps, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Got Cheese? Bring some to our WI cook-out! Don't forget the beer [​IMG] We would love to get anyone interested to join us. A nice cook out would be cool with some cold beverages and some egg trading maybe on the side [​IMG] I have met a few BYCers and it would be SO cool to meet even more of you. If anyone is interested PLEASE contact Tiki244 or I and let us know where your at so we can choose a central location for everyone. Also if you are interested please let us know of any dates you CANNOT make it. We would plan on a weekend most likely. Come on Wisconsinites! Lets have some fun [​IMG] If anyone else has already planned something please let us know

2. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Hi there! [​IMG] It would be great to get together with a bunch of Cheeseheads [​IMG] [​IMG]

I am in and hope to meet a lot of other people at our get together. Dont know when yet, we are still in the planning stages, but sign up and check in. [​IMG]

3. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Dana! Where are ya!? I know you would LOVE to join in too! Your pretty close to us.

4. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    TIKI I hope there are more then the two of us! [​IMG] Anyone from WI out there?!

5. egggarden

egggarden Out Of The Brooder

May 15, 2008
    Central Wisconsin
    Hello! I live in Stevens Point. I know there are other Wisconsin folks on the forum......woodswoman? is that her name? Chickenstock - yea!

6. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Hi egggarden [​IMG] we are gathering people together and then we will figure on a time and details. Good to hear from you. There are quite a few in Wisconsin so I think it will be a good time. Maybe when it warms up a bit more. [​IMG]

7. scarter

scarter Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2008
    Roberts, WI
    We are close to the twin cities. When it gets warmer we'd love to meet up.

8. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Anyone else interested in meeting up?? So far we have THREE [​IMG] We have a few months to get more. I hope more are interested.

9. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

This would be fun...I know I put something in the 'cheesehead' section about meeting in Neillsville during there swap. 3/28.

I would love to get together also. Kinda depends on dates and what not, with Jason leaving for Iraq soon I am sticking around home more, but when the weather is warmer, I am all for it...
    I know on the othe topic I offered to meet here too, if anyone is interested...Still an option, just need to give me plenty of warning as to when it would be if going to be here...Need to make everything 'perty fer ya's!!!!" lol

10. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    WOO HOO looks like we are getting a few to join in on the fun [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by