Joplin Missouri

xke4

Songster
12 Years
Feb 3, 2007
Just looking at the CNN webpage. Total destruction of a large part of the town. Do we have any members from there? Hoping everyone stays safe as it looks to be another stormy day there.

So sad, and such a difficult time for people. We had a tornado in Tuska Ok several weeks back~ and it was terrible too. The shock of it.. and the realities are much more than the eyes/heart can take in. These families in Joplin need our prayers!

I lived there for 5 years. Just found out one of my dear friends lost her father. The tornado did a direct hit on his house. So many still missing, some being found in the wreckage, its just awful.
Slinky

I am less than an hour north of Joplin. Thankfully, we did not have any effects from the disaster. It is a terrible thing, for sure. More than a hundred dead and it is growing. So very sad. The hospital took a direct hit and is totally useless right now.

I hope our Joplin members are okay. KathyMO, so glad you posted and are OK. I'm in NC but cannot get over these images on CNN and local news.

Back
Top Bottom