Judys Chicken

Judys Chicken

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 16, 2014
Hello I am known as Judys Chickens. I live in East Texas. I have been raising my first chickens since Oct 2013. On Jan 9,2014 I got my first eggs and ever since then my 3 younger grand children look forward to coming over and help collect eggs everyday. It has been so much fun watching the chickens and the grandkids

images

Welcome to BYC!

So glad you could join our community! You sound like you are really enjoying your chickens. Nothing better than collecting those home grown eggs right from under the hen!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Make yourself at home here on BYC and welcome to our flock!

Alright Judy,
welcome-byc.gif
great to have you joining the BYC flock
frow.gif

BYC has a very useful learning
caf.gif

How nice teaching the whole family you are great, my grandpa was the one who took the time to teach me about poultry and I use his words of wisdom to this day
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
Good luck with your poultry raising adventures, and I hope you find everything you need to know. Don't forget to take a look at BYC's very useful learning center (If you haven't already)! The learning center as well as the forum should answer your questions! There is always something new to learn! Glad to have you here! See you around with the flock.
Congrats on the eggs!

Back
Top Bottom