May 5, 2007
central maine
just saw this:

july 10th 8-2 tractor supply in augusta

420 CIVIC CENTER DR - AUGUSTA ME 04330
(207) 621-2800

**rain or shine** this is a farming swap/ chicken swap
for more info, call the store.

anybody have any other chicken swap dates?

Last edited:
here is what I am bringing unless it sells before that date:
3 light sussex
3 wyandottes (2 columbian, 1 white, 4-5 blue laced reds)
2 black copper marans
1 splash silkie-SOLD

I will also sell these prior to the sale if you want them. just pm me

Last edited:
i will be there

to this date i will be bringing-

coturnix quail
fertile coturnix quail eggs
showgirl momma and her 2 mixed chicks
rabbits
a few chicks

the list will grow and i will kepp adding

i will have 2, 17 week old buff orphington pullets to sell or trade. looking for rhode island red pullets around same age. also i will have a few 2 week old chicks depending on what hatches this saturday.

Quote:
did you sell them all?
anybody have an update of what they are bringing?

Bryant & Sarah may be there with some extra ducklings, they should be old enough by than so they don't have to be sold in the 6 pack
smile.png
They would have White Indian Runners, White Cresteds and Gray Calls.

Will have to check some of the chicks to see how feathered they are. There are a few she is growing out right now to show, but doesn't need them all.

May also have a couple of guinea keets.

I work Saturdays and it's hard to get too many off, but Augusta is really close so they could probably handle it....

i planned on going to this but may be haveing inguinal hernia surgery . i have a appointment next thursday in portland to get it checked out. i have a lump on my right groin area the size of a orange . they are gonna do a cat scan to see if its a hernia . i feel no pain but i guess some hernias can be painless. anyway my brother might be going to the swap with some young roosters.

maybe we should plan a swap for a sunday. that seems to be a better day. the windsor swap was a huge sucess for the club and vendors alike. that was on a sunday.

Back
Top Bottom