July Mystery Egg Swap . . Shipping Deadline is TODAY!!

lol.png
:yaWell, I heard they will shut down. I did unplug the two styrofoam ones and the reptibator. Seems like they are off. But they could plug themselves back in at any moment. The two cabinets just keep chugging and hatching .

Pm'ing addresses out now! Please remember that this is a mystery swap!! Do not post who or where you are sending eggs to.

Please pm me with the tracking numbers when you ship your eggs.

Is there any way we could find out the user name(s) of who we are sending too? Its no biggie if we can't.
Thanks for the hard work you put into this.
Jim

I know who mine are the (usernames) I just went through the swap list here and looked at the states I had then clicked on the username and looked to see if it was the name I was sent. So I know who my 2 are that I am sending to.
wink.png

Alright people!!!!! THIS MONTH IS A MYSTERY SWAP!!!! Part of the fun this month is trying to guess who and what. Try to disguise your return mailing address and don't mark your eggs!! STOP CHEATING!!!!

I shall be a nice girl and follow the rules... wa ha ha ha ha.. my embryos in a shell MIGHT be leaving my house soon.. and then again.. they MIGHT not..

one thing is certain.. I'll be sending before the deadline..
gig.gif

I even fixed my signature for those detectives in the group..

Shelly (AKA.. hummm thinking of a name)

Back
Top Bottom