JUMBO BOBWHITE QUAIL EGGS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by steelshot, Jul 15, 2008.

1. steelshot

steelshot Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2008
    North Carolina
    I HAVE JUMBO BOBWHITE QUAIL EGGS FOR SALE. THESE QUAIL ARE LARGER THAN THE REGULAR BOBWHITES. THESE ARE EXCELLENT FLYING BIRDS AND GREAT FOR RELEASE PROGRAMS. THEY ARE THE SAME ONES I SELL TO MY HUNTING PRESERVE CUSTOMERS. I AM A LICENSED GAMEBIRD PROPAGATOR WITH THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA. WE SELL OUR EGGS FOR 30 CENTS AN EGG. ALL OUR BREEDERS ARE RAISED ON WIRE AND FEED 28% PROTIEN FEED. WE ARE GETTING EXCELLENT HATCH RATES ON OUR EGGS OUT OF OUR GQF CABINET INCUBATORS. WE WILL BE GLAD TO FILL SMALL AND LARGE ORDERS. ALL OF OUR BREEDERS COME FROM HEALTHY UNRELATED STOCK. SHIPPING IS AS FOLLOWS $10.00 UP TO 50 EGGS, $13.00 FOR 50-120 EGGS. PLEASE ADD 50 CENTS FOR DELIVERY COMFIRMATION WITH TRACKING #.
    CALL FOR LARGER AMOUNTS (252-799-6284). ALL EGGS I SELL ARE LAID,COLLECTED AND SHIPPED THE SAME DAY.
    WE PROMISE YOU FRESH UNBROKEN EGGS. IF FOR ANY REASON YOUR EGGS ARE BROKEN DURING SHIPPING I WILL RESHIP YOU ENOUGH EGGS TO GET YOU BACK UP TO THE ORIGINAL ORDER AMOUNT FOR THE COST OF SHIPPING ONLY. SORRY BUT AS MOST OF US KNOW I CANNOT GURANTEE HATCH RATES. THERE ARE JUST TO MANY VARIABLES SUCH AS ROUGH HANDLING DURING SHIPPING AND IMPROPER INCUBATION PRATICES. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAKE A CHILD HUNTING, FISHING AND TO CHURCH. GOD BLESS [​IMG]:jumpy:jumpy

Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
    1 person likes this.
  2. steelshot

steelshot Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2008
    North Carolina
    ALSO WANTED TO ADD WE HAVE LIMITED QUAINTY OF CHUKAR PARTRIDGE FOR SALE ALSO.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. blueskylen

blueskylen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    WV
    I am going to pick up an incubator this Saturday, and as we have several acres backed by a 5000 acre timber track, hy husband is thinking that it would be nice to introduce some game birds in the forest. We have never done any hatching, and are not familiar with raising to release. Would your eggs come with instructions for raising to release into the wilds, or do you know of a good book about it? Do you raise them any differently than a chicken?

4. jkcove08

jkcove08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    Iowa
    Before releasing any quail into your area you might want to check with the DNR rules. Many states actually require people to have game breeders liscenses to have quail. They also usually dont encourage release unless they are of a native species for your area. Now that being said if you are out in the middle of now where then you wouldnt really have to worry about it. Look into what the fines might be if caught though. Good luck. Jenn

5. Bama chick

Bama chick Out Of The Brooder

Aug 1, 2007
    Huntsville, Alabama
    Do you have any Bob White Chicks? I have one little chick who hatched late and needs a friend. I have already hatched all the birds I want for this year but this little guy got put into the incubater late. He is a week old and just not thriving. He needs friends. I'm trying to find someone to ship me chicks of some kind. We have chickens also but no babies.
    Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by