jumbo coturnix eggs available

alaskanhenhouse

Songster
12 Years
Mar 3, 2007
Wasilla Alaska
My bator is full of bobwhites now and no room for my coturnix eggs. selling 20+ for 5$ plus shipping.
smile.png

Just wanted to let you know, and anyone else who might be looking, the duck eggs are 6/6 now, best I have ever had! And the quail are looking good to, cant really tell though! Great job packing and everything!

samg347, still wont go through to you. here is the message we get.

Terrisa
>
This message was rejected by the State College Area School District Email filtering system.
This message has been automatically generated; please do not reply.

Gosh dagnit! Hey could you just post about your cage and breeding here? Thats all I want to know about for now. How big your cage(s) are and how you breed your birds.
SAMcopy11.jpg

sure thing.
smile.png

>My coturnix are in individual breeding pens. 4-5 hens per cock. They are in 3x3 pens. I like a minimum of 1 sq ft per bird and the more the better. Include places to hide such as small boxes with a hole cut in it, large soup cans with the edges taped over, etc.

They have a pretty good market around the holidays for the eggs or for egg crafters. If your lucky you might find an Asian market for them too. <

Thanks alasken! I will let you know on if I decide to do Cortunix. If I do I will do 4 varietys....
Jumbo
Tuxedo
Manchurian
White

So I will probably get some Jumbo eggs from you guys!
And do you like your cortunix? And how much do they eat?
Thanks
cool.png

SAMcopy11.jpg

Last edited:
sounds good.

they eat approx 1/3 cup per day.

I absolutely adore them. i've had bobwhites and chuckars and I still adore the coturnix. they are so calm and easy to handle.

Back
Top Bottom