Jumbo/French Pearl Guinea Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by wcbpolish, Jun 1, 2017.

1. wcbpolish

wcbpolish Out Of The Brooder

Feb 16, 2017
    Pierson, Michigan
    I have 6 female guineas laying well, with 4 males in the pen with them.
    Shipping (up to 3 dozen): $15
    1st dozen: $10
    2nd dozen: $8
    3rd dozen: $7
    So, a "full" box would be 3 dozen eggs (10+8+7 = $25) plus shipping ($15) totaling $40
    Local pickup (North of Grand Rapids, MI) would not cost any shipping.

Adults have no white in wings. Half of the flock were sold to me as Jumbo/French, the other half were not sold to me as such, but are actually bigger bodied than the ones sold to me as Jumbos!

2. ellasdad18

ellasdad18 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 28, 2015
    Do you still have eggs available

3. wcbpolish

Feb 16, 2017
    Pierson, Michigan
    Yes... but I just turned the flock out to "free range" today, as I am done collecting eggs for myself. It might make finding eggs more difficult, as they now have a large hay meadow to hide the eggs in. Send me a PM if you want me to save eggs... let me know how many eggs you want, and where I'd be mailing them to. At best I can get 5 or 6 eggs a day, assuming I can find the eggs!

4. Chicken7777

Chicken7777 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    North Jersey
    Hello do you still have any eggs for sale? If so please PM me. Thank you.

5. wcbpolish

Feb 16, 2017
    Pierson, Michigan
    Sorry to everyone who has contacted me about guinea eggs. I have been having good luck with letting the flock free range, but I cannot find any of their eggs.
    I don't know how to take down this advert, but I guess I am done finding guinea eggs this season. I hope that the hens will hatch a few on their own, because I assume they are making nests somewhere.

6. MartinsPoultry

MartinsPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Good review
    Wcbpolish is an amazing person to work with. We bought 24 eggs from them back in July of 2017. Out of the 24 we had 16 healthy guineas hatch out on the 9th. The rest died during incubation but that was on our end, we had a power shortage, but up until then all were progressing nicely. I would love to purchase more next year I just love Guineas they have to be one of my favorite fowl.

IMG_20170821_184731_hdr.jpg

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by