Just a big thank you.

lindalouly

Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom
8 Years
Jul 8, 2015
The great northwest!!!!!! Washington state
Just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone on this thread for making it an amazing experience for me... I have met so many interesting people. I have met new friends and mentors... My birds are living a happy and healthy life because of all of you... there are so many that have impacted me... Everyone from Grannys thread... sally, Blooie, Aart, Attimus, Fridayet and so many more... the crew from the incubation thread that understood my excitement of my first hatch. Attimus, Aart Fridayyet and Birdman that I took notes from. I am blessed to have come across this sight. Thank you all for all you have done for me!!! I have a new home at Grannys with our large crew there.... it would take the entire post to name you all. Incubating with friends is full of fun people who are willing to help, but I cannot forget those that came to my post and helped me get started... Attimus, Aart Fridayyet.. Outpost and so many more.. I know I doubled the thanks but that just means I care. LOL To many more Chicken memories... From me!!!!

Hi Linda, I've enjoyed chatting with you during the gingerbread coop contest. There are some wonderful members here, I love the support that's so readily available (and not just poultry related either). This has been a great place to meet interesting people and make great friends.

Hope to see you around the boards!

Linda you took the words right outta my mouth. There is some great people on this site. Y'all helped me so much. I've really enjoyed chatting with you too Linda. All of y'all are like family to me. Love you all.

Back
Top Bottom