1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Just a cute picture and story about my little girls...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Keltara, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Keltara

Keltara Chillin' With My Peeps

Here's the picture:

[​IMG]

And the story behind it is on my blog: My Country Chronicles Blog Click over and take a peek. [​IMG]

Kelly

2. Stephanie739

Stephanie739 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2011
    Your daughters are beautiful and they would not look hideous, no matter what they are wearing!! I doubt the UPS driver would even notice their clothes didn't match lol [​IMG]

3. MeatKing

MeatKing Chillin' With My Peeps

Love the pic, started trying to follow your blog!!! I have a Madeline too! and also two girls!!!!

4. Stephanie739

Stephanie739 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2011
    My niece is named Madelyn too [​IMG]

5. Glenmar

Glenmar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    They are growing up so fast.

[​IMG]

6. Keltara

Quote:It's funny, because the UPS driver saw them run off. When he got out of the truck, he saw me holding my camera and asked about me taking pics of the girls. I told him what had happened and why they ran. He laughed. When he got back in the truck, he told his partner what happened and he was laughing too. You're right. They would never have even realized that they clashed. It was funny though.

7. Keltara

Quote:Oh no! I'm sorry you had a problem. On the right side of my blog is a section "follow by email'. If you type in your email address, you'll be sent a confirmation link in your in box. Did you try that? If you continue having problems, PM me and I'll get it fixed for you. I'd love to have you follow us![​IMG]

8. Keltara

Quote:You're right Denise. I can't believe how quickly it's going by. It's exciting but at the same time breaks my heart. I often wish I could freeze time and keep them young forever!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by