1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Just a few Summer pics of my "puppy"... [IMG HVY]

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Equest94, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Equest94

Equest94 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2007
    New York
    Yeah... I was a tad bored and decided to look through a few pics that were on my comp.

I found a few of my dog, Sabina, that I liked. I just got back to college and miss her a lot.

We adopted her from a local SPCA shelter about a year ago year now, and she just turned 3.

I just can't believe how much she has filled out; she's come a long way...

[​IMG]
    ^^^ She's the 'Honorary' Goose-Chaser at the Yacht Club (she's waiting for them to come back)

[​IMG]
    ^^^ she LOVES the pond (she even goes for a morning swim...which isn't so pleasant for me when she comes to wake me up after)

[​IMG]

RUNNING!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ^^^ Picture caught in mid-sneeze!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ^^^ Beaver/Otter?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ^^^ my favorite picture

I miss my Cat too... lol
    [​IMG]

Haha, well, thanks! [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  2. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Those pictures are truly beautiful. My favorite is the b & w one with her licking her chops. You're a good photographer!

3. goatkeepers

goatkeepers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    Mooresville, NC
    Aww, she is adorable!! I could never leave my dog. Do you get to go see her for holidays? How far away from home is your college?

4. Equest94

Equest94 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2007
    New York
    Thank you! I wish my camera was better...it has such a slow shutter speed that many of the pictures came out a bit blurred (even if it was in action setting). I'm surprised the last one came out so sharply... that's definitely my favorite too!

I'm about 3 hours away from home... so it's far enough away that I can have my own life (so to speak), but close enough that I can always go home if I need something. I do go back every once in a while and on [major] holidays, so I'll see my pets then. It's just so odd...this Monday was our first week of classes and all summer my dog ran me around ("Let's PLAY!!!") and going from a very hyper-active animal to an "animal-empty" apartment is a bit of a shocker... I thought I would love this "peace and quiet," but I don't... lol. I need a dog!

5. Anny

Anny Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Detroit Michigan
    What a cutie pie, and good for you for adopting an older dog!

I love the frisbeepictures

6. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    My Favorite is the B&W rolling on her back with the ball [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by