Just a FFA girl needing some help with geese

I also see two females. (Not speaking from a ton of experience; I have four geese and I read and watched sexing videos obsessively for a while.)

I've not been able to find any studies/information online, but my embden female feathered out rather more quickly than the male did. (Hoover Hatchery stock) Anyone else notice anything like that?
We traded a friend labor for these 2 and they were 3 months? Old, she got them local and was told they were embden?
Gooseluvergurl has an order of American buff geese on order with our local feed store, they get stock through privet hatchery. This will be our first go with young geese.

I see two females as well. I'm not as familiar with Embdens as I am my American Buff for example, but they should be pure white. Those off-colored feathers don't just look like black mud to me... I also don't see blue eyes...

20200124_173700.jpg
ok folks gooseluvergirl got gifted these 2 today. We have been getting 2 goose size eggs every other day so we think her original 2 are female. Does it look like maybe these 2 are male?

Back
Top Bottom