Just a funny tidbit...

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by WillsMama93, Mar 28, 2008.

1. WillsMama93

WillsMama93 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2008
    Shreveport, La
    Anyone familiar with MySpace? My son came in this afternoon while I was cruising the BYC boards and said, "Ohh Lord.. you're on a MySpace for Chicken Lover's?" I said, "No, it's not like MySpace" and he said, "Yes, yes it is. It's aplace for you to post and blog about our chickens... you're a chicken groupie!"

Yeah, ok, so what?!?
    [​IMG]

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

chicken groupie! LOVE IT! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    Yep, my 15 yo dd calls it Chickspace. "Are you on Chickspace AGAIN Mom?!" Gotta lovem. [​IMG]

4. BettyR

BettyR Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    Well I guess I’m a Chicken groupie, Dog groupie and Food groupie....I belong to three forums. [​IMG]

5. Stormhorse23

Stormhorse23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2007
    Indiana
    lol. my friends have decided im crazy...they will be laughing and talking about one thing and i will yell over them "Guess what Peter did this weekend?" and they'll say "thats the chicken, right?" and ill say "no, hes a rooster" and they'll say "whatever he is, we really dont care about him"

silly people! i should show them a chick and see how much they care then, no matter how non-caring they try to be, they will surrender to the cuteness of a chick... [​IMG]

6. sweetshoplady

sweetshoplady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Venice, Florida
    That sounds like my dinner conversations with my Mom and Gram, I tell them about Millie my gram says who's Millie, and my mom says a chicken. [​IMG]

7. Josie

Josie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    California
    Yeah, my family has got me figured out too, when my four year old wants me to go into a store, she says, "I bet they sell chicken eggs".

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by