Just A Little Update On Things....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Orchidsilkie, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Orchidsilkie

Orchidsilkie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2012
    New mexico
    Quite a lot has happened recently! My parents remodeled our dining room, and it looks great!!!![​IMG] See for yourself, here's a pic:

[​IMG]

See? Anyway, it snowed too!!!!! It has really deep drifts in the backyard and around the car. See it with your own eyes:

[​IMG]

And here's the backyard:

[​IMG]

It pretty amazing considering it ALMOST NEVER snows here! It's so cold, the dogs won't go into the yard, only on the porch! And I'm enjoying a snow day right now! So, what's been happening with you guys? Tell me your stories of recent happenings! To close this post off, here's a picture of my kitty, Whitey!

[​IMG]

2. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    They did a nice job. Cute cat. Isn't any place safe from snow?

3. Orchidsilkie

Sep 28, 2012
    New mexico
    I know right? Obiously no place is safe.... We STILL have snow! Do you have snow where you live?

4. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Very nice! Love that snow! So pretty. Your kitty is adorable too! thanks for sharing.

5. oldrooster

oldrooster One Crazy Nut

If you call those drifts deep, You'd die of either a panic attack or heart attack before a winter was completely over where I live....

6. Orchidsilkie

Sep 28, 2012
    New mexico
    Well I live in the desert, so we don't get much snow. I wish I lived where it actually snowed EVERY WINTER!!!!!!!!

7. It used to snow a lot here, I didn't get any this year.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by