Just a lurker unlurking :3

Griffinsong

Songster
9 Years
May 28, 2010
I'm a 24 year old female animal freak from Europe. I don't own any chickens myself, but that doesn't stop me from loving the little buggers. I've been reading up online a lot, and feeding the ones[Banties, not sure which breed exactly, aside from the two silkies] at my volunteer job some nice treats every week. I do make sure it is something they are allowed to have! I wouldn't want to hurt the little cuties, by now they love me and eat from my hand!

As for other things, I like to test my meddle and learn, so you'll probably see me around the breed/gender guessing forum a lot. Of course, most of my knowledge is from reading up on the net and doing lots of lurking, but I generally won't post unless i feel sure of something.

Well, that's about it, hello to all
big_smile.png
I hope to some day grace my life with a feathered friend [or a few] of my own, but for now I am the owner of one little kitten instead. I do love hearing the roo nearby crowing during the day when it's nice and warm, what a lovely sound.

Ex-lurker Griffin - so glad you joined! We are all friends here and hope to learn a lot from another critter person.=!

welcome-byc.gif
from a fellow lurker. I was on BYC for about a year before an emergency made me reveal myself. It's been great since. You'll love it here.

Back
Top Bottom