Just a question about your chickens and roo's

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by jinngaa, Sep 30, 2013.

1. jinngaa

jinngaa Out Of The Brooder

Jan 17, 2009
    How many of you could spend your ENTIRE day, hanging out with your flock, watching and learning, and NEVER would trade it for an office job?

I go to work every day and all I do is wish I had a chicken cam. All I think of is what I WISH I was doing and not this office thing.

2. TaraBellaBirds

TaraBellaBirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2013
    SW Kansas
    When I need some quite time, I go out to my coop and just watch my birds. It's so soothing to watch them and I get a warm fuzzy feeling at seeing how they have grown and flourished under my care! Of course things get even better to watch when you bring out a yummy treat! My birds go ape-sh*# over watermelon and tomatoes. I personally enjoy watching them more now as adults than I did as chicks. Try tying up some goodies just out of reach and watch them jump.......to funny and they love it too!

3. AK Baha

AK Baha Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2013
    Anchorage, Alaska.
    I am retired so I do spend all day with them and I love it.

4. scratch'n'peck

scratch'n'peck Overrun With Chickens

Oct 31, 2008
    West Michigan
    My Coop
    Too bad you can't telecommute and work via the internet from the chicken coop. The chickens might be distracting, but it could be great for maintaining low blood pressure.

5. jinngaa

Jan 17, 2009
    SO LUCKY!!!! :) I am jealous. I need to figure out how to make money with chicken poo or something

6. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Oh yeah. And I have thousands upon thousands of photographs to prove it. [​IMG]

7. TaraBellaBirds

TaraBellaBirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2013
    SW Kansas
    I have a whole album on my computer just for my chickens LOL! Some are harder subjects than others. My favorite BOrp posed for me yesterday......she's the best!
    [​IMG]

8. jinngaa

Jan 17, 2009
    I would love that!!!

9. jinngaa

Jan 17, 2009
    I so love the quiet time in the coop too! They do the cutest things! Why did I not have chickens as a child? I feel I missed out. I agree, the older one's are super fun to watch!

10. jinngaa

Jan 17, 2009
    I LOVE IT!!!! :) Chicken lover's UNITE! There can NEVER be TOO many pictures of your chickens!! EVER!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by